CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

okayy.. so i was SOOO excited when my sis called me to tell me that she got a room at westin (actually i just realised that its not called westin anymore?? so its either rafflestheplaza or swissotel.. i need to check with her.. all i know is the fact that its the one at cityhall mrt.) for my birthday. or rather on the 30th. ANYWAY. yes i was soooo excited. tried to make some calls and yadayada.

until i realised that almost no one could stay.... and some couldnt come for dinner. some couldnt go to zouk.. some couldnt make it to the pre party.. some couldnt stay over.. blahblahblahblahblah.

so i might just give the room back to my sis and let her stay there that night. i MIGHT not even be celebrating my birthday cos its freaking tiring.

agh. i hatehatehate birthdays. depressing days. aghhhh.

reminds me of the 30th last year. i was in town waiting for eve. and then turned out she couldnt meet me. i spent it walking around town with cain and jer.. had a horrible dinner at buttercup (cine level 2) and spent 12 midnight at rocky's... (something nice happened though. cain went to secretly buy me a cupcake with a candle on it and surprised me while we were walking to the cab.. and thennn the other part of the surprise was him insisting that i open my bag wide to take my camera out.. so that i can realise that they bought me bananasinpjs and a veryy cute tigger hp thingy that i lost the next day.) and then we went over to scarlet hotel and spent it with amy and ping.. (amy and i share the same birthday) after some beers and tv watching, we went home.... so it wasnt that bad afterall but ah well..

everyone's busybusybusy on fri. and i hate to sound really bitter about this... BUT DIDNT I MAKE MYSELF FREE FOR YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY HELLO???????????? so much for a two way street.

fuck it lah i should stop getting upset over this.

and NO I AM NOT GETTING DRUNK THIS YEAR ON MY BIRTHDAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home